- Copyright for the Website and all material appearing on it, including but not limited to text, photographs, images, software, music, audio and video clips, (referred to collectively below as “Content”) belongs to Alliance, the original author, or other entities.
- Duplication, public transmission, modification, deletion, or reproduction of Content from the Website without the authorization of the copyright holder, whether Alliance, the original author, or another entity, is prohibited under Japanese copyright law, international conventions and other copyright laws, except for printing or storage for personal use, or other specific use permitted under those laws. You are therefore requested to contact Alliance to obtain permission before making use of Content appearing on the Website. Please note that Alliance may refuse to grant permission to use Content at its sole discretion.
- If use is made of Content with the permission of Alliance , you are requested to display the copyright notice specified by Alliance . Modification or deletion of the copyright notice without prior notice to Alliance is prohibited.
Rights to the trademarks, logos, and product names appearing on the Website belong to Alliance or to other entities. Usage of the such trademarks, logos, and product names without authorization from Alliance or the right holder is prohibited under trademark law, except for specific use permitted under trademark law or other laws. You are therefore requested to contact to obtain permission before making use of trademarks, logos, and product names appearing on the Website.
Linking to the Website
When linking to the Website (including listing the URLs of the Website in a printed publication such as a magazine or a pamphlet), you are requested to comply with the following requirements.
- When linking to the Website, it should be in text form.
- When linking to the Website, you are requested to link to the top page ( https://www.hd-plc.org/ ).
- When linking to the Website, you are requested to specify the name of Alliance as an owner of the linked page in the form of “HD-PLC Alliance” and to carefully avoid errors in spelling.
- Linking to the Website is not permitted in any of the following cases:
- a) If the website linking to the Website libels or defames Alliance , its subsidiaries, their officers, or their employees.
- b) If the website linking to the Website is deleterious to public order and morals, or could otherwise harm the trustworthiness or dignity of Alliance .
- c) If the format of the link makes it unclear that the material it references comes from the Website, such as links whose targets appear within a frame on your website.
- d) If the link is presented in a manner that could create some mistaken impression of a collaborative or cooperative relationship between your party and Alliance or the mistaken impression that Alliance certifies or supports your party’s website on which the link appears.
- e) If the link is judged by Alliance to be inappropriate for any other reason.
- Under any of the circumstances specified in 4. above, Alliance may request deletion of the links to the Website.
- Alliance makes no representation and warranty, either express or implied, regarding the content of websites linked to from the Website.